Nowadays, all sorts of online tutorials and training have become popular. People have less free time. This is the reality of our generation. Thus, they seek new easy and quick ways to achieve their goals. For example, people want to have tightened bodies. Not everyone has time to visit gyms and fitness clubs. For such people, due to the development of modern technologies and the Internet, professional trainers are ready to offer their online services.
Everyone knows that fitness trainers make online lessons. They shoot sets of exercises for particular muscles. Thus, users watch videos and repeat these sets to improve their bodies.
Who watches these videos?
Generally, everyone who wants to practice at home can watch these physical training videos. Most frequently, these are users who do not want someone to look at them, or young mothers on maternity leave, who do not have time and possibility to leave their babies and go to a gym.
What are the disadvantages of training by means of watching videos?
- No one can watch for your correct exercise technique. You’re fully responsible for your health.
- No one controls the intensity, pace, pulse, as well as the general condition of your body.
- No one can consult you. It means that you can’t adjust the program to yourself or develop a training matrix depending on your physical features.
As you see, the method of training through online videos is not safe and effective. There is an alternative to such a practice. It is possible to use a cam chat and do physical exercise with a qualified trainer via a webcam. You should just find an instructor you want and call or write to him/her.
What advantages does this method have?
- You’re not limited by distance. Users can hire a trainer from any city, country or continent. If you find the right person, the one who motivates you, call or write and ask to train you.
- A person will stay in touch during the whole training process. He/she will be able to point your mistakes, correct the technique, adjust a training matrix to a client. Thus, your training will be effective and safe.
- A real person will give advice on your diet, health habits, etc.
Doing physical exercises by means of video chats is a convenient and safe way to keep fit and have a personal trainer. This option is better than doing sport watching online videos. The second option can harm your health and body, while the first one is maximum personalized and adjusted to you.